Celebrity Hairstylist Chris Dylan
- Going on a light jog
- Extreme brunching
- An easy runway look off the runway
As Loved By: Runway Models/Designers
- Curling Iron
- Flat Iron
- Small Bristle Brush
- Rat-tail Comb
- Hair Elastic
Products Used: Texture Spray (in powder form)
Hair Accessories: Glitter Spray
- Create a waved base, using curling iron and flat iron to add bends. Add texture to crown and strands by ‘fuzzing’ up the hair.
- Prep hair with Thick Spray.
- Gather hair to the back, leaving pieces around the face.
- Braid hair into Dutch or French braid, making it tight at first. Secure with hair elastic.
- Use your artistry to pull apart braid (best to butterfly out the ends).
- Fuzz up hair with bristle brush, and pull pieces around the head to keep it relaxed and festival-friendly.
- Apply Texture Spray, especially to bangs (“money pieces!”).
- Use rat-tail comb to pull out additional strands from braid, for an even more ‘undone’ look.
- Add Glitter Spray for some glam!
For more hair tips, tricks, and styles follow Chris Dylan on Instagram @chrisdylanhair